On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 04:04, Troy Thomas Hall wrote:
> Anyone have any experience with this scanner in MDK?  Sane says its "not
> supported in this distro" even though its on the sane list.  Am I doing
> something wrong?

Troy,

You're doing nothing wrong. I had the exact same scanner and it just
would not run. After a lot of headache I solved the problem by buying an
Epson.

I had my share of scanner problems because I also tried an Afga that was
supposed to be supported according to the sane list, but did nothing. I
bought the epson after consulting the newbie list. Good luck.

By the way, you might want to leave your reply-to settings empty, so the
reply goes to the list instead of you.

Marco
--
"Tell me about these oppressed masses. What's got them so worked up ?"
"They're upset, sir, because they are so poor that they are forced to

Registered Linux user #268279

* This message is composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer *