Wow I thought it was something i was doing wrong,
I have the same printer on my 98 machine and can't get Samba to connect it
I have all the settings correct in Samba, I see the linux box in Network
Neighborhood, but when i click on it, it says its either busy or cant find
the correct share, I can hear the linux's drive working and see the lights
on the NIC flash, but NADA....anyone know?   I followed all the HOWTO's to
the T.

TIA
Rob