On Sunday 29 February 2004 08:05 pm, Dave Ashmore wrote:
> I restarted KDE one day while a few apps were running and now everytime
> I restart cpu/KDE these applications (totem & Xmms) restart.
> How can I fix this it's not a real problem but it's sure is real anoying.
> I've  already tried shutting down the apps and restared KDE only to have
> the problem return.
> Thanks for listening
> Hope to hear a way to correct it.
> Dave
Dave, go into configuration>configure your desktop>Session Manager and check
the restore manually saved session.  Then close everything you don't want to
open next time and close the session or reboot. Then go back to above and
check Restore previous session so that you don't get any residual apps
popping up. Then just remember to close everything from then on.
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842