Good morning all,

I've been distro-testing and had my eye caught by
MandrakeMove, which by all accounts seems to be an
excellent piece of work.  I have some questions,
however, that haven't been answered by anything I've
read so far, so I'm hopeful that someone here will
know the answers...

1. Can the USB drive be encrypted?  I would have a
greater peace of mind about hauling my information on
my keychain if I knew that it couldn't just be read
off of the drive by anyone who finds it if it's lost
or stolen.

2. How does Mandrake mean to maintain updates for the
OS?  There's only but so many patches that can be
tossed on the USB before it reaches a point where a
new CD will need to be compiled to hold the
information.

3. Can any applications be run off of the USB drive?
Say for example that I really, really need a program
that isn't on the CD.  Is it possible to rig things up
so that KDE will load a program off of the USB when it boots?