On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:32:29 -0600, Littlefish Operator wrote
> This is a stationary mouse with the big red thumb ball.  Officially
> a USB device, it comes with the plug in PS2 adapter.
>
> Has anyone gotten this device working under Mandrake?
>
> I've been trying to get it configured (as a PS2 device) with no luck.
>
> Scott

Thanks to all who posted.  Turns out the problem was in the KVM switch I was
using.  Mandrake 9.2 was able to use the device just fine as either a USB
mouse or, with the plug in adapter, as a PS2 mouse when plugged in directly.

Scott

--
Nothing goes to waste when Little Fish are near!
(http://www.littlefish.ca)