A past post or two had indicated a problem with 10.0rc1 and or 9.2 having a
problem with the referenced mouse. I tried the erratta solution of placing
"noauto" in  the boot up using lilo and voila, the mouse works. It is a usb
mouse with a ps/2 adaptor plugged into a kvm switch. the noauto has it
working just fine. I also discovered that a normal roller type ps/2 mouse
plugged into the port on the computer and bypassing the kvm switch would work
without the noauto used. Hope this helps someone else.  or HTHSE  : )
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842