Paul Smith wrote:

Dear All

I am trying to install my MS Windows fonts, by using drakfont. (I have got a dual machine - with MS Windows and Mandrake.) However, I get the following errors. Could somebody here please help me?

Paul, did you solve your problem? Some time ago I also tried to import the fonts from my Windows 2000 partition. It seemed to be ok while doing the installation, but after that my user's account lost its 'native' fonts (it got some strange signs instead of the characters). I couldn't resolve that issue, even after re-creating that one user's account from scratch. At the end, I had to re-install the system again.

What about your experience?

Regards,

Misko