Ever since I've got my wlan working with Linux, I have one problem, and only one. About once a day, I'll disconnect, and I won't have a connection until I reset my router. This gets a bit irritating, especially if I'm in the middle of something.

I think I might've realized the problem, but there's no way I'll ever figure out how to fix it on my own. I that my Linux box has one DHCP renew time set, and the router has another one. I realized this when reading man dhcpcd, trying to work out my problem. Does anyone know a way to maybe turn the auto renew off on my computer, or if this isn't the problem, does anyone know what it is?

--Marc