On Tuesday 09 March 2004 09:15, Dobrescu Mihai wrote:

> Anyway, if they are not club embers, you could provide
> them the regular pack - the 3 CDs that they would have
> from public mirrors later.
>
> Restrict the totally passive people that wait for the
> final release only!
>
> I am not experienced in Linux and I can't say that I
> contributed much, but I did my best!
> Others deserve more to have the access to the
> distribution, but I can't stay and have no opinion on
> this!

I, for one, am still running the "cooked" Cooker 10, updated regularly
throughout these weeks to the present form of Community.  Although I've
downloaded  the 4 Community ISO files through torrent, and continued sharing
via torrent until about 30mins ago, I haven't actually attempted a new
install with the CDs (I did check the MD5 sums though).  If you participated
in the beta period, and through RC1, what is your complaint?  You'd be at
almost the same place I am, with the exception that you wouldn't have the
unused ISOs and wouldn't have contributed to the distribution via bittorrent.

--
16:34:52 up 2 days, 23:58, running Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (Community) for
i586, kernel 2.6.2-3mdk

Q:      Why do firemen wear red suspenders?
A:      To conform with departmental regulations concerning uniform dress.