On March 10, 2004 04:23 am, Glenn wrote:
> http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,90853,00.html?nlid=LIN
>
> and
>
> http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,90868,00.html?nlid=LIN

Gee! What a total surprise this is! Grin! I'm pretty sure that someone on this
list, and others in a variety of publications suggested that SCO would change
from being a Unix/Linux solutions provider to a company specializing in
litigation.

Looks like they were right! Perhaps, if we started sending all our old Linux
CD's to SCO  we'd be able to finally get these whiners to shut up? That way,
we could just make it too difficult for SCO to send any mail out.

The post office would be pissed, but ultimately it would be the cleanest
Denial of Service ( Postal, that is! ) they'd ever seen.

After all, if SCO wants to protect "their" code so much why not help them by
sending it back? It's the least we could do!

Of course, I don't think we'll be seeing people lining up to buy Caldera any
time soon.

Personally, I am so fed up with this nonsense that I'm totally bored with SCO.
If they ever get their ducks in a row and show the world that they've
actually been cheated, I'll pay attention, but until then I wish they'd just
shut up and go away.

Hey Darl - Get a life and give it a rest will ya? Enough already!

--
Lanman
Registered Linux user #190712