Martin,

It's much easier if you have the first MDK installation CD. Insert it, reboot the PC and at the splash screen hit F1, then type
# rescue
and press <enter>.
After some loading, you'll be presented with a menu, where you should select 'Reinstall boot loader'. This should detect your windows and linux partitions and reinstall lilo in the MBR.

What happened is pretty normal, Windows assumes it's the only OS on the disk and rewrites the MBR with it's own loader.

Good luck,

raffaele

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Argh i recently installed a win boot on my comp which already had my linux boot on and now all i can boot on is windows.

I have two HDs

HD1:
30gig
Partitions:
Mandrake linux, swap, home, windows FAT32 (mounted on linux) and a Windows boot

HD2:
150gb
just storage, ext3 formatted.

I pretty sure i didnt touch any of my other partitions whilst installing windows, and i had 5gb space on my hd so i didnt need to fiddle with diskdrake.
Any ideas anyone? Do i need a mandrake boot disc or something?

Thanks, All help is much appreciated.
Martin Brandt