Hi

The ISO are available for all to download now on the FTP sites...

Hooorraaayyyy!

I gave up with bittorrent in the end. I still had 37% to go this morning
so I just went to the FTP sites and started downloading from there.
Should take about 10 hours to do what I have been trying to do 24/7 for
the last 5 days on bittorrent.

Anyways hopefully by the time I next post I will have it installed and
up and running.

Regards

--
  John Willby