Hi,
I after fiddling around with a few different GPUs, i found i could not boot
back into GUI. When booting the process "mailman" fails then i go into a
terminal. I tried logging on then executing the commmand "kde" (i forgot what
the gui logon one was) and kde gui ran. I then went onto my computer
configuration, boot and ticked the boot into gui again, (i hadnt unselected
this) and then restarted the comp, (in a terminal, "reboot").
Oh the time it booted when i changed the settings above, i am unsure if mailman
failed that time.

When it rebooted, i got mailman failed, and when i logged on as a user and then
tried the "kde" commmand again, it failed to load the gui, because of some
fatal error. I suppose i should try and post the error here, but in the mean
time if anyone knows how to reinstall mailman from terminal or something, or
any other alternatives, id be very grateful.

Thanks in advance, Martin Brandt