Here is another newbie question:

My friend's machine I am helping with is running Mandrake 9.0. I have done some security updates and stuff through the GUI. But the machine is in a remote data center and so I would like to be able to update stuff as automatically as possible with the CLI.

How does one go from 9.0 to 9.1 or 9.2, with or without the GUI tool? Is there something similar to the FreeBSD cvsup or the gentoo emerge? Those two are the ways I am familiar with with my own FreeBSD systems and a gentoo system I got.

Thanks
Chad