Patrick Dempster wrote:
Hi Folks,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a linux clone on winamp5, I've been using xmms for years to play my mp3's and such. But the other day while working on a windows machine I discovered that winamp provides lists of radio & tv stations that stream(?) their stuff and I was wondered if such tool existed on linux?

Thanks in Advance,
Paddy

You may be looking for Zinf ( www.zinf.org ). It is a replacement for XMMS which is also capable of capturing streams to MP3 format and storing it on your hard drive, without any additional software required ( ie; StreamRipper ). Give that a shot.

Lanman