On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 03:53, Philip Cronje wrote:

Anyway, that was the general gist of it. I usually do a clean install, because
by the time I'm reinstalling I'm so fed up with how cluttered my system is
that I just smash the thing into oblivion (hooray for /home partitions!)

I guess it's all just personal preference and common sense whether you should
upgrade or install.

Being lazy, I tried the update route and I'm happy to say that all went well.  There are a couple of programs that I want to upgrade, but all in all, I'm impressed.  This was the smoothest update yet!

Rich