On Monday 15 March 2004 05:02 pm, Henriette Holm wrote:
: Hi.
: I just installed Mandrake 10 and I'm quite happy with it. I just have
: three (quick) questions:
:
: 1) There used to be this small tool in KDE showing the different
: partitions. It was found under the KDE menu -> Information ->
: Partitions. Anybody knows where it is now?
:
: 2) On the desktop the icons seems to be very close together - almost on
: top of each other. Is there any way of changing this?
:
: 3) After the installation I noticed two weird mounts: /mnt/hd and
: /mnt/hd2. They both seem to be empty and they don't have anything to do
: with the actual partitions on my hard drives, since these are mounted as
: /mnt/win_c, /mnt/win_c2 and /mnt/win_c3. Any suggestions or do I just
: remove then in my fstab? (see below)
:
: Best regards
: Henriette

1)  I'm using 9.2 and can find the partition info here:
     KDE Menu - Configuration - KDE - Information - Partition

2) You should just be able to move them with your mouse to the
    location you want, I think ... But if for some reason they get
    lumped back together (say on reboot) the answer is probably
    somewhere in here:
    KDE Menu - Configuration - KDE - LooknFeel
    Sorry I can't be more specific ...
3) No help, sorry!

Adam