On Monday 15 March 2004 09:17, Tom Brinkman wrote:

>     About 30 mi west of San Antonio, just south of I-10 on Alt 90.
> Google 'senguin, tx'  and you'll get a Mapquest link.

Now, there ya go.  I never got off of 10 between Junction and San Antone,
except in Boerne to get some Starbucks <g>.

Glenn

--
17:32:41 up 1 day, 5:54, running Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (Community) for
i586, kernel 2.6.3-4mdk

A scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and
making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually
die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.
                -- Max Planck