On Saturday 13 March 2004 01:51 pm, David Williams wrote:
> Is there any thing for Linux like Ad-Aware for Windows?
> Is there even a need for anything like Ad-Aware for Linux?

I love these kinds of questions...they're so cute! In answer to your
question, no. There is no need for such software for your linux system. As
you learn and grow with Linux you're going to find a whole new world of
freedom as well as a place to go and relax without having to worry about
everything little thing that is affecting windows users...or should I say
"afflicting" them.
--
Mark

"If you have found a very wise man, then you've found
a man that at one time was an idiot and lived long enough
to learn from his own stupidity."