what should be the correct path to java for Konqueror web browser be so I can
use chat rooms?
mine is currently:/usr/java/j2re1.4.2_03/lib/i386/libjava.so
which only gives me  a 'applet loading' screen for days.
I know it's in the /lib/i386/ folder because thats the directory  I set for
Opera, and it works. Opera only needs the directory java is in , Konqueror
requires you t point to the exact file which obviously isn't /libjava.so.

I'd use Opera but I hate it. so please tell me which file I should point to in
the /i386/ directory.
There is a executive file named aw_robot or something  but that doesn't seem
to work, there are a bunch of .so files, I imagine it's one of them , but
which one?