I have been experiencing a weird phenomena lately and I wonder if anyone else
has seen this.  I have responded to several postings lately that have not
showed up on the list, but that people have replied to.

Normally, I would pass it off as that there was a reply-to set and I responded
to the OP and not to the list.  Except when a reply-to is set, I get a copy
of the message in my sent folder because I have a filter that automatically
deletes posts to the list from my sent so I don't get two copies of the
message.  In this case, there is no copy of the message in my sent-items
folder, so I believe the message was addressed to the list.
--
/g