Hello Anne, I want to try tweaking aumix settings because my audigy 2 LS sound card won't work. but I got the following:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] user]$ aumix -q
bash: aumix: command not found

Isnt Aumix installed by default in Mandrake 10.0 community? How can I go about installing aumix? Please help, thank you very much.