I have installed aumix and alsa and turned on
everything. Even changed the driver to snd-emu10k1 but
still no sound.

Any more suggestions, please? Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] user]$ aumix -q
vol 100, 100
bass 50, 50
treble 50, 50
synth 0, 100
pcm 100, 100
speaker 100, 100
line 77, 77
mic 0, 80
cd 77, 77
line1 0, 77
dig1 80, 80
phin 0, 0
phout 0, 0
[EMAIL PROTECTED] user]$ /sbin/chkconfig --list alsa
alsa            0:off   1:off   2:on    3:on    4:on
 5:on    6:off
[EMAIL PROTECTED] user]$ /sbin/chkconfig --list sound
sound           0:off   1:off   2:on    3:on    4:on
 5:on    6:off
[EMAIL PROTECTED] eric]$

--- Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?