On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 10:49, Chuck Mattsen wrote:
> Okay, so admittedly this question may be a strong contender for the
> D'oh! post of the day, but here goes ...
>
> I've seen a number of people complaining about not being able to use
> Kmail without the full Kontact interface coming up, but I see no sign of
> Kontact anywhere on my 10.0 Community installation.  Where the [EMAIL PROTECTED] is
> it?  :-)
>
> I'm currently using Evolution, which handles my e-mail needs well, but
> would like to check out Kontact to see if the integration with Kmail
> might better suit me ... I just don't see it, period.

Okay, so the D'oh! is appropriate and I'm assigning the award to myself
... sheesh.  The sucker wasn't installed, don't know why.  Finally
figured out that it was under kdepim* rather than kontact* in terms of
packages, so just urpmi'ed it and it's there.

Sorry ... as you were.  :*)
--
Chuck Mattsen ... [EMAIL PROTECTED] ... Mahnomen, MN
Registered Linux User #346519