On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 14:08, Tom wrote:
> I recently went through a little debacle with my boot sector...to make a
> long story short , I ended up cleaning things up by installing 10 and
> creating partitions.  I then re-installed win2k over top. Yes lilo was
> gone, but ran the repair install and it was back.  But now, unlike with
> last install of 9.2 I have no mount of windows partition since it wasn't
> there during install to set for auto. I have added the line in fstab but
> now dice....Do I have torecompile to get it in there?
> Thanks,,

You should be able to use diskdrake to figure out what the partition
scheme is and then manually edit the /etc/fstab to add the partition(s)
when you reboot...

If you already know what partition(s) are the Win partitions, try
manually mounting them in a term first - so that you know where they're
at and what they are (and how you want to mount them)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Patch griefs with proverbs. -- William Shakespeare, "Much Ado About
Nothing"