Quoting workshop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Using xp?

Er...? No.. I'm using mandrake 10.0
I can't quite work out how Mandrake would crash/hang if I was using windowsXP..

> With platinum unpluging sends voltage through the card. Never unplug or
> replug in windows. Reinstall the drivers after u have cleaned the card using

Reinstall drivers? Clean the card with benzine?

> benzine. boot the pc without the card then after the cleaning plug the card
> in and ja reinstall ...

Take the card out? I don't want to take the card out, I am not attempting to
hotswap pci devices, I was unplugging the speaker jack cable.

> From Craig

Hmm.. sorry Craig.. but either your humour escapes me this early in the morning,
or you're just trolling me.

Everyone should have http://www.freedom2surf.net/