I got the Macmillian version of Mandrake linux w/ secure server.  I've
installed linux and the secure server package that is located on the 3rd
cdrom disc.  I can create a key but when I go to set up the certificate
request, the program tells me it can't find a file called "ssleay.cnf".  I
checked the rpm package for secure server and that file does not exist in
there nor does the manual talk about installing it or creating it.  Are
there other packages that I need to install and why doesn't Macmillian or
Mandrake include it in there cdrom.

Thank you
Damian Fuentes
Technical Support