On Thursday 18 March 2004 19:15, Hoyt Bailey wrote:
> I'm confused again.  If I do a 'locate kmail' I find it and the
> documentation but konqueror going to the spot where locate says it is
> cant find anything. kpackage also cant find kmail, and 'browse
> avaliable' software cant find it with search.  Problem its there but
> nothing but locate can find it so I cant get rid of it and reinstall.
>  Help!
>
> Regards;
> Hoyt

KMail is part of the kdenetwork package. the binary is under /usr/bin
and there are some files under the /usr/lib dirs too.

Which KDE version are you running?

Amichai Rotman,

The Jerusalem Linux Club - Founder.

"Smart IT people are staring out
the window into the eye of a
giant penguin!"

Short text-only e-mails: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UIN#: 6401746
Registered Linux User#: 201192