achmad fauzi wrote:

hello, I has install Linux Mandrake 9.2 with games package. But went I execute my games (exp : in category sport) that's run too slowly. My VGAcard is Nvidia GeForce 4. Processor AMD 1700++, RAM 256. May you can tell me why it's happen. thank you.

Do you Yahoo!?
*Yahoo! Finance Tax Center* <http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html> - File online. File on time.

Have you installed the proper 3D nvidia driver? if you don't your never gonna get good speed from any 3D games.
go to nvidia.com and look for the linux installer, follow the instructions.. its easy and makes a huge difference.

-- rgds

Frank Hauptle (aka Franki)

For free scripts, online webmaster tools, HTML, XHTML, Perl & PHP tutorials and stuff, visit:
http://htmlfixit.com Free web developer resources.

Please sign our petition to encourage notebook manufacturers to offer video card upgrades just like desktops.
http://www.petitiononline.com/inspiron/petition.html