On Saturday 20 March 2004 01:53 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Saturday 20 March 2004 19:28, Marc wrote:
> >     Ahh well enough of a rant for now.
>
> Marc, did you try any of the partitioning tools - Partition Magic, or
> the like?  If it's a hidden partition causing the problem you could
> probably get rid of it that way.
>
> Anne

   No I have not tried a tool like partition majic but I dont think the
problem is a hidden partition due to the fact that the same problem happened
with a fresh NEW HDD as soon as something non microsux was written to the HDD
the bios could no longer see the HDD and after the drive was reformatted with
winsux tools the bios could find it again.

--
Composed on a 100% Microsoft and
windows free computer using