Okay, I've got my Dell Inspiron 1100, Mandrake v9.2 (d/l), and a Dlink DWL 650
(not +, AFAICT). My router is a Dlink 514.

I've searched some sites, perused the ML archives but have not found a good
solid, step by step "howto".

Can anyone point me to a URL or other source? Or if you have experience with
this, I'm grateful for any advice/tips!

Thanks!

--

                                                                       /\