Apparently, all the rest is working fine. I also get the following
message:

Offering file.htm to My_nickname --- Received a malformed DCC
request from My_nickname. --- Contents of packet: DCC SEND file.htm
160711

Hrmph... that's strange. What version of xchat be you running? I've got a 2.0.7 running here out of the (MDK 10CE) box and I have no problems with DCC.

My computer runs MDK 9.2 and X-Chat 2.0.4. With mIRC under MS Windows I do not have any problem with DCC.

Paul