Has anyone done an upgrade from 9.2 to 10 ? I have a box here that I use
as a desktop machine (so OpenOffice, Firefox etc) as well as a test
server to tinker with (irc, ssh, samba etc). I want to upgrade it to 10
from 9.2, but im worried it will bugger it totally, and that some of the
stuff wont work after. I'm a noob, so I would be outta my depth if it
busted it.

Anyone got any words of wisdom on the best way of upgrading so that
everything was still there and in one piece after ?

Olly