From: JRH [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 March 2004 13:26
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] MDK 10 and Drakconnect

Lee,

I have since upgraded from 9.2 to 10, and it shouldnt have really changed
things much. However, I have my connection set to start at boot, both green
lights began to flash on my modem, (as is normal), and then the ADSL light
went yellow, and that was it, a failure message.

I'm going to try setting it up with the Speedtouch package from the 9.2
Distro. The modem firmware code is the same as I have always used.

Like you said, 9.2 is now history on this box..... so if I cant get things
to go my way, I'll reinstall 9.2, and let a Linux guru buddy of mine have a
play with it at a later date.

James Hill