> my mouse responds to One click. I'm sure you can adjust to do the same.
> KDE control center, input devices, mouse might be a place to start.
> xf86config is another place where a mouse can be configured, but you had
> better learn something about it before you try to use it.
> stan

      I've played with KDE Ctrl, and all my KDE apps are OK, it's
mostly NS and SO that give me fits.  By 'One click', are you
refering to the single clk needed to navigate in KFM?  or all apps?
That's how I have Windows, everything's a single clk.

    For now I've been doing as Alan suggested, r-clk and then choose
from the menu.
 --
..      Tom Brinkman    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                      .