On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 06:16 am, many eyes viewed Hasta Purnama's words:-
> > Like my own urine for example? ;)
>
> In my homeland we have a treatment for various deseases and proofed to be
> exceptionally good.That is drinking your first urine after you wake up
> in the morning.

One of the Ghandi's said something about that if I recall, and asked if he
wasn't embarrassed or ashamed of doing it, and he replied that if he was
embarrassed or ashamed of it, then he wouldn't do it.

--
'Come to the edge', he said.
They said..'We are afraid'.

This email is guaranteed to be wholly Linux Mandrake 9.2, KMail v1.5.3 and
OpenOffice.org1.1.0