On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 03:50, Inhabitant of Zion wrote:
> I keep getting this message whenever I use URPMI:
>
> unable to take medium "distrib_ftp.club-internet.fr_i586_10.0" into
> account as no list file
> [/var/lib/urpmi/list.distrib_ftp.club-internet.fr_i586_10.0] exists
>
> I am sure its something benign and unimportant but it annoys me (I'm
> like that!) and I would like to get rid. I assume there must be some
> file somewhere I have to edit or something?
>
> I have tried updating and even removing and adding the sources again.

Have you tried using cooker, instead?  I've had no problems using the
ftp.club-internet.fr mirror using cooker; once MDK 10 goes
final/official, then one should be able to point at "_10.0" sources, or
so I understand it ... I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
:-)

--
Chuck Mattsen ... [EMAIL PROTECTED] ... Mahnomen, MN
Registered Linux User #346519