Not sure, will have to check tonight. I downloaded the Starter Guide today. I will start digging. I have an old Gateway monitor I scavanged. I will make sure the video drivers are up to date. That should keep me busy for the weekend.

Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sat, 2004-03-27 at 07:05, William Hatfield wrote:
> I loaded 9.2 on my machine last night, dual boot off of a second hard
> drive. Works fine except the desktop has a "rim" around it. I can
> adjust the screen to fix that. But I also get kind of a wavy
> appearance to it. What would cause that?
>
> Thanks, Bill

Drivers.
Do you have the correct video driver? Correct screen resolution for your
monitor and graphics card?

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
An antique that seems too good to be true, probably is. -- Kathy Lee's
Dictum

Bill Hatfield
www.badhatproductions.com