On Friday 26 March 2004 07:38, Alan Carbutt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday I asked about the Lite-On LDW-851S burner.  I got only one
> response.  My next question is does anyone recommend any brand of DVD
> burner for Mandrake?  If so, what software are you using to burn DVD's
> with or just using command line stuff?
>
> TIA,

After some initial problems getting things to work, my Plextor PX-708A is now
working beautifully.

--
15:30:02 up 6 days, 5:08, running Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (Community) for
i586, kernel 2.6.3-4mdk

Politics:  A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles.
The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.
-- Ambrose Bierce