Hi

I am setting up an FTP page for some of my friends to use.

Only thing is it works fine for Internet Explorer but in Mozilla when
you click the link you just get a new page open with what looks like raw
code. I do come across this occasionally with some ftp sites.

You can download using Mozilla if you right click the link and
choose "save target as". Anybody know what the issue is and how I get
the link to the file to download to work properly under Mozilla for
those lazy gits that expect to just select the link and it works.

Cheers

--
  John Willby Oxon GLASS rep
  Registered Linux user number 321644