I just want to apologize if any of you personally received my spam dam
challenge yesterday.

I killed the mouse in MDK 10.0 and had to boot back in to XP and do a system
restore there, too, with the intent of getting on the net and finding out how
to use the keyboard in MDK to navigate to harddrake to get back mouse
control.  In the confusion, I let my Challenge/Response spam system,
(Steven), activate before I had white listed the two Mandrake lists I
subscribed to while in Linux.  It's actually a perfect little C/R  Spam
system, unless there's user-error. So, my apologies.

All is back to normal and that shouldn't happen again.

On a good note, I finally got all the development tools installed to compile
and installed superkaramba and some themes - boy, Linux is great!

On the down side, I'm still getting the following error when I do a software
install of an RPM:

"Some package requested cannot be installed:
mdkonline-1.0-1mdk.noarch (due to unsatisfied perl(Gtk2::TrayIcon))
do you agree ?"

I can't seem to find the right package for perl(Gtk2::TrayIcon to download).
If anyone can point me in the direction of the specific package,  you'd make
my day!

Rory

--
~Rory