On Tuesday 30 March 2004 09:19 am, Phil Savoie wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Was wondering if there is a kernel 2.6.4 for Mandrake as I am
> pretty sure the pcmcia problem of not configuring my cardbus is
>  kernel related.  I have successfully loaded kernel 2.4 with
> M10 and am happily networked.
>
> Thanks in advance for any tips you may provide.
>
> Phil

      Forward of a recent Thomas post to cooker. IIRC, he said in
a subsequent post that a 9.x version would be on Club mirrors
shortly.  This one (below) is for 10.0.   With either scenario
you should make yourself aware of the dependancies and system
changes the 2.6.x kernels require.  Even tho it appears you're
already usin 2.6.3 (?)  you're probly good to go

It fixes so that the iteraid module actually works,
and adds the missing amd64 fixes...,
and a minor descriptions change...

http://www.iki.fi/tmb/Cooker/kernel-tmb-2.6.4-1.tmb.5mdk-1-1mdk.i586.rpm
http://www.iki.fi/tmb/Cooker/kernel-tmb-2.6.4-1.tmb.5mdk-1-1mdk.nosrc.rpm

* Wed Mar 24 12:00:00 2004 Thomas Backlund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2.6.4-1.tmb.5mdk
- fix iteraid module includes
- change descriptions to Mandrakelinux
- fix amd64 rpm building
- add the missing drm_ioctl32 fixes for amd64

--
      Tom Brinkman                 Corpus Christi, Texas
               Proud to be an American