I'm running 10 here on my laptop, no problems. However I just noticed that for some reason my Samba mounted NT shares from network servers don't give me a complete listing but stop after 122 entries. The directory contains 4 subfolders and 414 m3u files (yup, it's my music server), yet no matter what I do all I see is 122 files (the first 122) and sometimes 1 folder. I've been using Nautilus, thought it was a Nautilus issue, installed gnome-commander, same thing. I've mounted and unmounted the share, no difference. As a final try I command lined it to the mount point and did ls, nothing showing.

I know that under 9.2 I didn't have this problem. When I rebuilt my laptop this weekend using the community DVD I decided to do a clean install rather than update, so I can't go back to see the difference.

Any ideas? I am a newbie and can use all the hand-holding you can provide.

ED