On Wednesday 31 March 2004 11:18 am, Stephanus Fengler wrote:
->Hi,
->
->can some tell me, what the difference between
->kernel-2.6.3.4mdk-1-1mdk.i586  and
->kernel-enterprise-2.6.3.4mdk-1-1mdk.i586 is?
->
->I couldn't find any information about that on mandrakes homepage.
->
->Thanks
->fengler.

Not sure, but don't the enterprise versions of the kernel allow access beyond
the 1 gig memory level? (geared more towards "heavy metal" computers like
rendering farms, big business, etc, etc...)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord