Nevermind folks. I tried it again and sure enough it popped right up on the desktop as /mnt/removeable and now it is transfering at superfast speed. Gotta love Linux! :)

-Matt

Matthew Harrison wrote:

Hi all,
I have an STLab PCMCIA USB 2.0 card that I believe is detected by Mandrake 10. The only problem is that my external hard drive isn't picked up when I have it plugged into the 2.0 card. If I plug it in to the 1.1 ports, it detects as /dev/sda1 and mounts to /mnt/windows as I specified. Is there no support yet for 2.0 or am I missing something that I should have configured. Thanks.

-Matt