Aron Smith wrote:
On Thursday 01 April 2004 05:26 am, Lanman wrote:

LtCdData wrote:

as i emailed my lawyer just the day about how easy linux is....
"try this simple test...
point a torch at one ear and switch on.....
if the light shines straight through then linux is not for you...."

Hmmm, I wonder if we could make that a standard aptitude test for ALL lawyers? Hey! Wait a minute! Aren't most politicans also lawyers? HMMMM ! You just might have something there! Grin!

Naw some of them are too dense for the light to shine thru ;-)

Lanman

Dude, When you're right, You're right !

I seem to have misunderstood something though. When LtCdData used the word torch, I didn't realize that he meant "flashlight", instead of a "Device that emits flame under pressure for the purpose of,..." kind of torch ! That's what I thought he meant ! OOps! Good idea, but I like my torch better than his. LOL!

Lanman