Hi:

I've downloaded the three ISO's for Mandrake Community 10, and burned
them to CD's. I followed the same procedure as I have with other linux
ISO's, including Mandrake 9.2, 9.0 and etc.

When I popped the CD-1 in the CD drive and restarted my computer I found
that the computer would not boot off the CD. Just to make sure I had the
computer configured right I put CD-1 from the 9.2 version, and it booted
right up into the installer.

Anyone else here have a problem with the ISO for CD-1 from the Mandrake
10 Community not burning a bootable CD? Anybody have any suggestions or
corrections I might try?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Pete Doak
College of the Mainland