On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 17:02:15 +0100
Graham Watkins disseminated the following:

> >>I've been receiving these messages recently even when my posts appear
> >>just fine.
> >>
> >>Adolfo
> >

> > Latest Scores so far today!
> >
> > Messages posted to the list:       3
> > Messages appearing on the list: 3
> > "Bounce" messages received:   3
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Keith
> >

> And I've just been bounced again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

:0
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
{
         :0
         /dev/null
}

;-)

The spam's been really heavy lately, so I would imagine the 'lag time' in posts
showing up is just heavy traffic. I had a coupla days around the end of March
where I was filtering over 150 spam mails/day :-\

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046