Hoyt Bailey wrote:
I keep getting messages from urpmi to the effect that the list is bad and the mirror is not up to date. But I just ran easyurpmi and updated everything and at the end it said the list it had just updated was bad and the mirror was not up to date. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Hoyt, the mirrors were being restructured and everything was a mess for a couple of days. Seems to be working now though... at least it is for me! I suggest you delete all sources except your CDs, and have another go...

FYI, Greg Meyer posted this a couple of days ago:

"A couple of days ago, Warly, The Mandrake release captain, posted to the
Cooker Mailing List that the structure of the mirrors will be chaning soon to
accomodate the finalization of the Mandrake 10.0 release and the continued
development that will be going on in the stable community branch. Here is
his original post:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mandrake-cooker&m=108084290223337&w=2

The reason I am posting this is that as the mirrors start to synch up over the
next few days, you may find your urpmi/rpmdrake spitting out errors when you
try to istall something or update. This will simply be because the paths on
the mirrors will have changed, and consequently, your urpmi sources will
have to be changed to accomodate this.

For instance, updates for 9.2, which is now in

../mandrake/updates/9.2/RPMS

will become

../Mandrakelinux/official/updates/9.2/RPMS

This is going to be a welcome change as the old mirror structure stinks and
this will help the Mandrake mirror system more reliable and easier to use.
For those of you that are going to complain about this, please consider the
long term benefit despite your short term pain.
-- /g "