On Monday 05 April 2004 06:23 pm, martin brandt wrote:
> Hey all,
> I've downloaded Mdk 10.0 and wanted to install it, but after burning the 3
> isos onto discs (Rewritables) i found they don't boot..
> Is there some problem with booting from a RW disc??

How did you burn them.  Did you simply put the .iso file onto a disk, or did
you burn the file structure of the .iso onto the disk?  If you burned it as a
single .iso file, it will not boot.  If you burned the file structure, it
should boot.

Check the disk to see if you have individual files or not, if there is only a
single file, you should check your CD burning program to see how to burn
images to a disk.

--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer